Peak Wealth offers full-service, professional portfolio management for your investment and retirement accounts. Investment management can be done on a non-discretionary and discretionary basis, and always on a fee-only basis. Peak Wealth primarily allocates investment management assets among various mutual funds and/or exchange-traded funds, in accordance with the investment objectives of the client. Peak Wealth is dedicated to providing investment management and strategic wealth planning to its clients. As a financial advisory firm, our primary focus is to provide unbiased opinions that are designed to achieve long term investment results and help you reach your financial peak.
Annual fees for Investment Management are based upon the assets-under-management as you can see below.
|The portion up to $500,000||1.0%|
|The portion from $500,000 to $1,000,000||0.85%|
|The portion from $1,000,000 to $2,000,000||0.65%|
|The portion from $2,000,000 and above||0.50%|
Fees are deducted directly from your investment account and will be clearly detailed on your statements.
For clients with $500,000 or over in assets under management, a Comprehensive Financial Plan and Monthly Subscription Service is included in the investment management fee.
Investment Management Process
The process of investment management will begin with the creation of a customized investment policy statement tailored to your unique circumstances followed by:
- Recommendation of an appropriate asset allocation for your risk tolerance and time horizon.
- Recommendation of specific investments for your accounts.
- Assisting in the transfer of your accounts to a consolidated portfolio.
- Purchase and sale of investments as needed and as agreed upon by you
- Monitoring of your portfolio on a regular basis.
- Rebalancing your portfolio to remain consistent with your asset allocation.
- Discussion of relevant investment issues as needed or as requested by you.
- Provision of the professional discipline needed during difficult market conditions.