Financial planning encompasses all aspects of your financial life and must be tailored to your unique circumstances. To achieve your financial goals and build a sustainable future, we will develop a financial plan designed specifically for you which may include:
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Saving and Investing
- Retirement Projections
- Risk Analysis and Insurance
- Education Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Charitable Giving
- Childcare and Eldercare Issues
- Tax and Estate Planning
Services and Fees
Comprehensive Financial Plan – We will develop and deliver to you a comprehensive financial plan that covers the topics critical to help you reach your financial peak. We will have several meetings to gather information and develop your plan. The engagement will culminate with a meeting to present you with your final plan.
Starting at $500 – Fee depends on the complexity and scope of your finances
Monthly Subscription Service – An addition to the Comprehensive Financial Plan. Includes four meetings during the year to implement, monitor and adjust your financial plan. While the service is in place, you have open access to us during the year via phone and email for any questions or issues that arise outside of our scheduled meetings.
$150 – $250 per month depending upon the complexity and scope of your finances.
Hourly Financial Planning – If you have an existing plan, or just want to discuss and develop plans for ongoing financial issues, we are happy to meet with you on an hourly basis. Most advice issues last 2-3 hours.
$140-$200 per hour
Financial Planning Process
- Identify and prioritize your short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Gather and organize data and documents through questionnaires, interviews and worksheets.
- Analyze your financial situation to identify challenges and opportunities.
- Develop a saving and investing strategy to fund your objectives.
- Provide a written plan with recommendations and action steps.
- Assist with implementation of plan tasks and recommendations where needed.